Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day Seven

That was nice! A fifteen hour semester break can do a body (and a mind) good. So, could a couple more hours of sleep, but that just isn't in the cards this week. Much of the break time was used to catch up on the group presentation for Thursday night.

The best news of the day is, the wretched tracking paper assignment is over!

Sitting "brain dead" through a lecture and a group discussion left me feeling mad at myself for not preparing better for each. The discussion was pitiful. Five people staring at each other wondering what we read only a few weeks ago in 3 important readings about scholarly publishing. I kept hoping someone would save us, but alas, not one of us could think of anything interesting, or even descriptive of the readings we were supposed to be discussing.

After starting my group process paper late tonight, just to get a brief outline going, I'm exhausted and going to bed early, before 10! And, that's about all I can say for Day Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment